The Land Matters Advisory Committee and its Members will support government’s efforts to develop land policy and legislation and will provide advice and guidance to ensure policies and legislation reflect the current and future needs of the province.
Disclaimer: Stakeholder groups have been selected by the Advisory Committee. Presentation materials posted to this website have been provided by presenting stakeholder groups, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Land Matters Advisory Committee, or the Department of Agriculture and Land.
Meeting Agendas, Minutes & Presentations
Download documents as PDF
- January 12 - Stakeholder Organization Presentations
- November 24, 2020 - Land Division & Municipal Affairs Presentations
- November 19, 2020 - Scope, Issue Identification, & Stakeholder Selection
- November 10, 2020 - Land Matters Survey & Legislation Briefings
- October 27, 2020 - Team Building
- National Farmers Union - January 2021
- Municipal Affairs - Briefing on Local Planning - November 24, 2020
- Land Division - Special Planning Areas - November 24, 2020
- Land Division - Planning Act: What Works & What Doesn't - November 10, 2020
- Policy Division - Lands Protection Act - November 10, 2020
- Policy Division - Land Matters Survey Findings - November 10, 2020